National Dental Assistant Assoc.
The NDAA is an auxiliary of the National Dental Association. We are composed of Office Managers, Dental Assistants, Receptionist, Treatment Coordinators, Clinical Coordinators, Finance Specialist, and any office personnel except the Dentist and Hygienist. The objective of our Association is to promote the education of the dental assistants and staff to improve and sustain the profession of dental assisting, and to contribute to the advancement of the dental profession and the improvement of public health.
NDAA provides an opportunity for intellectual growth and development. We improve the status of dental assistants in the public eye. We encourage and assist dental assistants and staff to form local groups, organize, and develop plans for educational needs in their communities. We offer certified continuing education programs for those who need Certification Renewal through Scientific Sessions, and we also provide scholarships for qualified students and who studies dental assisting and dental administration.
Why you should become involved with NDAA as a Dental Assistant, Office Manager, Receptionist, Finance Specialist, Treatment Coordinator, and Clinical Coordinator?
- Opportunity for continuing education
- Being a part of a National Organization
- Networking with peers to share concerns, needs, and interests
- Lifelong friendships
- We challenge you to develop professionally
NDAA Contact Person:
- President Angela Bowens: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President-Elect Pam King: email@example.com
- Board of Trustee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House of Delegate Claire Franklin: email@example.com
- Treasurer/Editor Lynn Beech: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: email@example.com
- Secretary: Sherryoctober@yahoo.com
- Hospitality Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ways and Means Chairs: email@example.com ,
- Scholarship Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
NATIONAL DENTAL ASSISTANTS ASSOCIATION
53rd ANNUAL CONVENTION
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
Dallas, Texas July 19-23, 2017
HOTEL RESERVATION INFORMATION
GROUP CODE: NG18AA
GROUP NAME: NATIONAL DENTAL ASSOCIATION