The NDA’s Corporate Roundtable (CRT) is an entity that acts as an advisory committee to strengthen the organization’s growth and development. This is achieved through corporate giving, fundraising, administrative contributions, and active participation in programs at the national and local levels. The NDA and the NDA Foundation (our 501(c)(3) entity) work together to form corporate partnerships that enable us to fulfill our mission and achieve our goals and objectives.Click here to see a list of our current CRT members.
The NDA?s Corporate Roundtable (CRT) was formed in 1997. The CRT is an entity that acts in an advisory capacity to strengthen the organization?s growth and development. This is achieved through corporate giving, fundraising, administrative contributions, and active participation in programs at the national and local levels. The NDA-CRT meets three times a year, and is governed by a Chairman, Vice-Chairs and the NDA leadership. The three committees of the CRT are: Membership, Scholarship and Community Education.
The objectives of the NDA CRT are to:
- Maintain an open dialogue that allows CRT members and the NDA to be cognizant of each other’s interests, priorities and concerns.
- Encourage the development of a sound financial strategy for NDA programs and activities by generating funds and assisting the NDA in recruiting new members to the CRT to expand the corporate donor base.
- Provide resources of advice and counsel to the NDA in the development of organization policies and strategic action planning.
- Provide assistance in the development of communication conduits and organizational links to other health organizations, public health policy makers, business entities, academic and research institutes.
- Establish relationships with corporate institutions that promote mutual benefits and long term growth for the NDA.
Alvenia Rhea Albright